GreekHeroes-Greek Phalanx
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

GreekHeroes-Greek Phalanx

Greek Heroes Guild

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Mage Build

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Landor

Landor

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 28
Registration date : 08/10/2007

Mage Build Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Mage Build   Mage Build Icon_minitimeΠεμ Οκτ 18, 2007 2:10 am

Well i have decided to make a thread on a Human Mage build since there are alot of questions concerning the right build and not wasting points. Remember this is just my opinion so if you dont like some of the things i put in, feel free to add suggestions since i cant fully rememebr what the skills were that i used way back then.

First off i would use a wand until you reach lvl22 since that is when you get your nice aoe, (you also get one at lvl10 to) but this is the first big one. The reason why you should use a wand is b/c they are faster dmg dealers then a staff and all ur useing is single targeting attacks except for blaze wall, so i believe a wand would be best at this lvl. Then move to a staff at lvl22. Here is what i think would be good from lvl1 - lvl13. This setup is for pve up to lvl35 then it will be pvp and pve build.

LVL 1-13
Blaze Wall: 2/5
Endurance: 3/5
Intellect: 3/5

Leaves you with 5 skill points left and just add to Endurance and intell as they come available. Like at lvl15 and lvl18 max them out.

Once you hit lvl22 these are the skills you want.

Hell Typhoon: 1/5
Mass Snare: 1/5
Power Staff: 1/5
Endurance: 5/5
Intellect: 5/5
Mana Effect: 1/5

This leaves you with 6 skill points which you should just save them, but you can do what you want with them.

LVL 22-30
Hell Typhoon: 3/5
Mass Snare: 3/5
Power Staff: 2/5
Wind Quake: 2/5
Stunner: 2/5
Reflection: 1/5
Mana Effect: 2/5
Physical Gain: 2/5

For your combat sequence your going to pull mobs with Mass Snare, then Wind Quake and then Hell Typhoon. If you want a partial pvp build when you have extra points to use like in the last setup i showed you you have 3 extra points, you can use them on a single target skill.

LVL 30-46
Hell Typhoon: 4/5
Mass Snare: 4/5
Acid Rain: 3/5
Whirlpool: 2/5
Soul Chaos: 1/5
Power Staff: 2/5
Wind Quake: 3/5
Stunner: 3/5
Reflection: 4/5
Death Mark: 1/5
Expert Skill: 2/5
Mana Effect: 2/5
Physical Gain: 4/5
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Mage Build
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Mage Guide

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
GreekHeroes-Greek Phalanx :: Σχετικά με το παιχνίδι :: Βοήθεια για το παιχνίδι-
Μετάβαση σε: